...counting...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SoMetiMes...

~~ the light will come ~~
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious Most Powerful..

Sometimes....
You asked Allah for LOVE,
But He gave you HATE and FRUST.

Sometimes...
You asked Allah for FREEDOM,
But He gave you LIMITATION,

Sometimes...
You asked Allah to be RICH,
But He gave you AVERAGE LIFE,

Sometimes...
You asked for LIGHT,
But what you see was DARKNESS,

Sometimes...
You asked to have a lot of FRIENDS,
But what you got was BETRAYAL,

You were down,
And you blamed Allah for that,
You were very sad,
And your trust in Allah gone with the wind.

Allah will always there,
To watch over you,
And to love you more than anyone do,

You scolded and cursed Him,
But He knows one day you will understand....

He gave you HATE and FRUST,
So that you would know how to really appreciate LOVE,

He gave you LIMITATION,
So that you won't go to the WORSE,

He gave you AVERAGE LIFE,
So that you won't be ARROGANT,

He gave you DARKNESS,
For you to SEARCH the real LIGHT,
And knows how to APPRECIATE it,

He let you felt BETRAYED,
So you would know how to find a TRUE FRIEND,

One day when you found out this,
And you did not even say THANK YOU ALLAH,
Nor FORGIVE ME ALLAH,

Allah is always there,
Watching over you,
Loves you,
Listens to you,
And...
Gives you what you NEED,
Not what you WANT.

Allah still guides you,
To the long path that you walk,
Eventhough,
Not even a word of thanks nor sorry come out from your mouth,
Instead, you keep on scold and curse on Him...

Do we really loves Him?
Or it is just a word to say?

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. 
"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not"  (Al-Baqarah : 216)
____________________

Oh Allah, set right my faith which is the safeguard of all my affairs,
And set right for me my world affairs wherein is my living,
An set right for me my hereafter on which depends my after life,
And make my life a source of abundance of every good,
And make my death a source of protection for me, protecting me from every evil,
Oh Allah! Make the best part of my life the end of it,
And the last of my deeds the best one,
And the best of my days, the day I meet you.
Ameen ya Rabbal Alamin.

Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment