...counting...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I-Lead....

Assalamualaikum wbt...

    I just come back from I-lead (or Islamic Leadership), which is a leadership programme organized by S-Dev, IIUM. It was amazing to be there. It's different from the McLead that I had been before when I'm at cenfos. I meet new friends from many background and education, also one of my group members is a sister from yaman. It's soo relaxing and happening to be there...many activities that are planned for us run as smoothly as in the tentative given. I also get many new experiences and valuable knowledge to be practice from now on.


 ~Lembah Azwen Resort~

  As we're all leaders from various club, so we were exposed more towards how to lead efficiency and in excellent way. All the activities have their own value. Water confident, Obstacles, and also explorace... They teach me physically, spiritually and from many other aspects. 

be a role model to other mankind...



I don't have much time for elaboration, so till next time. What can I say here is that the experience we get from the past is the best teacher ever. Learn from it and you'll not repeat again the same mistakes... Life goes on..  "Aja-aja fighting to all"





biarlah cita-cita setinngi langit..

“What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our belief about who we are.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment