...counting...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Assalamualaikum wbt..to my fellow friends..it's quite a long time since I'm not writing my blog in English language. I found that lately there are many things to settle down...and each of it requires me to manage my time efficiently..walk on my schedules carefully...and to make sure I put my very best in managing them.. Ya Allah, I seek your help..guide me through and through towards You..



Somewhere we when wrong in this path..
and getting tired when thinking too much..
and there is sometime,
we were once so strong with the supports of people around us..
cause it's harder to walk on our own..
Whatever it is...in another time of sometime too..
we want to let go something..
that is not good for our life..
we try with the greatest efforts..
to purify the action we take, 
till..
All the pictures have been burned from the mind..
All the past..is just a lesson that's we've learned
I won't forget
 Please don't forget..
Because of it...
It made you..like today.

**************

I would like to take my best friend's word:

"If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday,
and the worries of tomorrow,
you have no today to be thankful for."
..peace in Allah's love...



No comments:

Post a Comment