...counting...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kamsahamnida...:)


 "Friendship needs no words..."

 ______

 .....You gives me, and without any doubt I accept it... It make me how I am today...


Thank you for simply being there
On a cloudy day, on a sunny day
Thank you for sharing your joice and pain with me
For showing me that I'm so special
That my contribution count to our friendship
I have grown as a person
And I hope you have too

Thank you..
Just for you

Thank you for simply being my friend
For the special memories
We shared together now
For the never-ending support you always give me
Oh friend...

I will always love you
I can't tell how much that you meant to me
I pray for our everlasting friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful
And I hope tomorrow will be better
Thank you for everything

Thank you..
Just for you

Thank you 


_____________
"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.  The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." 


 Momento to remember:
  • Allah gives a lot of nikmah to His servant.. and it is our responsibility to always be grateful and thus, let's say Alhamdulillah..
  • tired is the mode for today...I'm having a sport day for my block..
  • Always remember and miss my seniors that had gone from my sight..hope to meet them one day.
  • Pray for your family..I do miss them a lot.
  • last but not least, study la.... it is your core business when your feet steps at first here..

No comments:

Post a Comment