...counting...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't say GOOD LUCK...

Assalamualaikum wbt to all readers...

 Hopefully today is full with something that benefited onto you. This evening, I just finished with my mid term exam for principle of marketing. 40's question - all are MCQs...

 I have a story to share. When we are going to start our mid exam, I wished to a friend.."good luck, tau!" . Then a friend beside me advised me not to say that word again.. so, I wonder why? It's weird, you know.. I like to say it to my friends especially in every time they are going to have somethings important event... Let see this script below ;-

 A: me, tak elok la cakap good luck...
 ME: hah? yeke, tapi kenapa? wish orang untuk berjaya tak boleh ke?
 A: bukan tak boleh, better you wish her "all the best".. tu lebih baik dari sebut "good 
     luck".
 ME: tak faham la... tell me the strong reason why it is like that...
 A: saya pun x sure, tapi kawan pernah cakap bila sebut "good luck", seolah-olah kita bergantung pada nasib.
   sedangkan kita dah berusaha untuk mendapat yang terbaik. Takdir memang Allah dah tentukan. tapi     
   kita still boleh ubah,kan? how? by do our best in doing something...
 ME: hmm (tgh nak hadam apa dia cakap..)
 A: so next time cakap all the best tau..
 ME: ok...

Suddenly sir gives instruction to start answering the exam...

A: me, all the best tau!
ME: (just smile)... chayo!

Hehe, the first time she said that I can't accept her word actually...tu yang macam blur je... but thinking of it again and again, what had she said is all true... thank you, friend!

 Hope all of you can get something from this short post...I wish you all the best in everything you do today and in the future, insya Allah...

nice word:
all for one and one for all

No comments:

Post a Comment