...counting...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The first impression....

Assalamualaikum wbt...

 First of all, I still can't believe that now I have made a blog.. never cross in my mind to make it as soon as this moment.. it's like a dream..but actually I've think over and over again that this is the right time for me to start sharing and giving some of somethings that I know to anyone who always wondering about something..
 Hmm, what should I write in my first post? I don't know and feel soo lazy to think about it.I'll share a story...how I am feel on my way to create this blog.. I like to read..a lot and so much things had I read before..so after I'm done for several blog walking, I'd made the decision to create my own..or in other word,I'm getting an inspiration to invent on it.

 So,whosoever reading my blog, this is what I want to share..the things that I wish to say..do pray for me.. so,enjoy reading the materials here!
 That's all...till next time.. 

sweet word for today;
"start a day with a something sweet and end the day with something sweeter.."

No comments:

Post a Comment